*If you are allergic, have sensory issues, or just plain don’t like the food obviously take it off of this list*
1. Sugar cubes
3. Cooked rice (any kind/color, can be used as “grain”)
4. Dry cereal (some of the yellow cereal could be seen as a substitute for “hay”)
6. Green gummies (as a substitute for “grass”, don’t eat too much since too much candy can hurt your teeth and give you tummy aches!)
7. Peppermints (bio horses tend to go nuts for peppermint for some reason)
10. Sugar cookies
16. Gram Crackers
17. Cooked spaghetti (another substitute for “hey”)
Remember that people can eat “horse food” but it generally doesn’t taste good and it is NOT formulated for human consumption (meaning don’t make your pony player be on a diet solely made of bio-horse food). There is little nutritional value in grass (for people), grass tends to not taste good either, so again, don’t have your pony player eat grass.
Horses are omnivores meaning they only get nutritional value from plant-based substances. You DO NOT have to go vegan or vegetarian to be a pony player!